Friday, June 24, 2005

For some, its Friday

Most people love Fridays cause its the last workday or school day of the week. For a hairdresser, its the day before Saturday, our last day. Friday's are good because you know there's only one more day to go, then you're off on Saturday and Sunday. I've had a really busy morning, but I was so organized with my time! I went out at 7:00 and watered all my plants. I can't believe how wilted they all were. So it took a while to really soak them. Most of my front yard is a perennial garden.When I was done I washed my car. It's been sitting in my parent's driveway for a few days and was covered with pollen. Next, I took a shower and got all ready for work and then it was off to the grocery store. When I got back I made my salad and tuna salad,cut up mango, blueberries and strawberries and got it all packed up for lunch. And here I am. It's 10:10 and I have 10 more minutes till it's time to go to work. I work 11-7 today. I didn't walk this morning (obviously) cause I thought it would be nice to do it tonight. Yesterday was such a long day. BG&E came at 12:30 and stayed till 2:00. I am so glad my AC is working. It'll be back in the 90's today. Anyway, Mom and I went to NRH to visit my Dad (more about that another day) and stayed there till 5:30. Then we went to Mom's house and I got her situated, and watered the outside plants. I searched in the shed for a sprinkler, but no luck. I went to Magruder's and bought veggies and mulch. Then I went to Safeway for bagged salad and my pictures. The salad was free cause of my coupons ($4) and the film was free because it wasn't ready on Sunday when it should have been. I saved $11. Anyway, when I got home my garden was so dry that I had to water it ( yes, last night and this morning. That's how dry it was).I didn't get inside the house till 9:00, and then had popcorn for dinner. What a day. I better stop here so I stay on my good schedule. Later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice title- nothin more

emily

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home