Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Just some thoughts

Hey...three more days till vacation. Unfortunatly, there's been a big change of events regarding that. We were supposed to go to Kiawah Island for 3 nights, staying in the home of my brother-in-law's partner. We stayed there 2 years ago, and it's one of the nicest places I've been to. I was so looking forward to it. Going there turned my trip down south into a real vacation. Charlie, the owner, told them that his son decided to stay there for the week, after telling us that it was ours. This was the same person who offered it to my nephew for his honeymoon last year only to tell him the week before that the house was being renovated and there would be workmen there the whole time. They had to find a new place to go. Anyway, Andy, my brother-in-law is looking for someplace else for us to go. He mentioned camping in the Smokies. I'm sure its beautiful, but probably hot. Camping in the South in the summer?

Time for work. Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger SOUL said...

I know you have a busy new life.... But don't you have time to blog anymore ? I found a lil time, if ya wanna read up on latest.... I'd love to have ya back. I MISS you

5:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home